Wednesday, May 31, 2006

in the words of a philosopher

the last few weeks have been so philosophical...for sum reason we've hung out and discussed sum serious stuff tht makes me seriously stop to wonder...what if?? so far here are the conclusions I've come to...

"satisfaction is the greatest form of happiness"
"There is no such thing as an unselfish act"
"Society is god...society doth create us...society doth destroy us"

ironically the same people hu came up with this are famous for the following lines aswell...

"who likes short shorts?? I sed I like short shorts"
"Hit him like he stole something from you"
"hit him like his mother cooked sumthing bad for you"
"what is this?? u call urself a gamer??"
"thats it..I'm quitting poker...i can't do this anymore"
"who lives in a pineapple under the sea??"
"impale... hammer hammer...epicenter!!!!"
"lets go to jubileekanuwa"
"checkoslovakia!!!"

4 comments:

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

Teague...you chronic little fucker!!! who would have thought you'd be a blogger...HAHAHA :p nice blog man...seriously...! seeya round ass-wipe!!! cheers. Dimi. ps. not sure you remember me...i was the one burning crucifixes at SJC :)

Charlotte said...

I remember drunkedly musing over these words in White the other day!! :) 'Tis funny nuh, how deep and philosophical you become, under the influence ;)

Anonymous said...

hey u blogging manic munky muncher! whats crackin? I thought i'd google my name nd coincidently lead me to you nd this Dimithri Perera faggot! lol i hope that comment doesn't affect ur social hierachy on the Island of Dr. Rajapuksa hehe prom not. keep up the good work supernerd!

ur cuz DiMi3 Gray from .au

Anonymous said...

"There is no such thing as an unselfish act"

just something I've been thinking of recently.

http://osmann.blat.co.za/