Thursday, June 26, 2008

deafening Silence

when words are not found, where emotions are not shown
where the need for communication has immensly grown,
You find urself wandering amongst the dried leaves of solitude,
you want to reach out but instead you retract cos ur not in the mood.
Theres a calm wind that blows across, soothing your pain,
almost like the breeze that blows before the rain.

your closed to urself, but is this where you want to be?
cut out from the world, far away from me?
I wished for more better days ahead,
the thoughts of you still linger in my head.
tormented and frustrated I cannot see,
the light you shine, trying to guide me..
i squint, I try... only to catch a glimpse of the afterlight,
realizing...I was wrong, and you as always.. were right.

Being by urself is not how I want you to be,
if anything troubles you, share it with me..
I will be there, when the world has turned its back on you
most of all to prove to you... that I love you

No comments: