Thursday, April 20, 2006

Reflection - Teague Gray

darker times made me write this.....

As I look back on the road ive run...
was it meaningful?? was it fun??
is there anything that makes it so special?
My life to me...seems like an empty vessel..

stuck in torment reliving past failures...
remembering the blood, sweat and tears
was it worth all that? the pain I went through..
did it bring me anymore closer to you?

Is sumthing wrong with me...? was it sumthing I sed?
something sure changed what was goin on in ur head
cos all of a sudden its all over..Nothing left
and shattered are the times u called ur best...

maybe not today..maybe not tommorrow..but soon
I know I'll be happy...be over the moon..
but untill then I'll have to stay content
with this sorry life..thts twisted and bent...

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Wow Teague I never knew you were a poet before just now! Cool poem :)Keep writing, it would be nice to see some of your other stuff and possibly some random musings eh?